Danaher Corporation Sales Account Executive in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
Danaher Company Description
Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. VisitLeicaBiosystems.com for more information.
*Position Summary *
To achieve Leica sales and profitability goals within an assigned territory through the implementation of aggressive, direct end-user selling techniques.
*Major Responsibilities *
* Achieve monthly, quarterly, annual and strategic product mix sales goals for the territory.
* Plan and schedule face-to-face account calls to current and potential end-users of Leica products.
* Identify and develop key accounts in the territory.
* Manage assigned national accounts within territory requiring corporate coordination to enable closure and compliance of contracts.
* Install/set-up & train when necessary instrumentation in customer laboratories and perform demonstrations.
* Prepare monthly territory status reports for Regional Sales Manager.
* Manage operating expenses within assigned budgets.
* Coordinate with all Specialists (ISS/FSS/CSE/ASC) within assigned territory. Serve as primary account contact/coordinator.
* Participate in sales meetings and national and local trade shows as appropriate and authorized.
* Create and maintain a customer database in SFDC of Organization, Primary Contacts, Installs (Leica and Competitor), for all customers in the territory within the corporate guidelines established for data input.
* Create Pre-Call Plans for the upcoming week & report all sales Activities in SFDC, due by the start of business each Monday.
* Maintain the status of all Sales Opportunities in SFDC. Assure that all Opportunities are updated (including projected close dates & probability) by the last day of each week.
* Maintain a positive, productive relationship with all clients & respond to all phone call & emails within 24 hours. * Be punctual for all appointments, meetings, conference calls & WebEx’s. * Be up-to-date on all product & DHR compliance training.
Required Education, Experience, Skills Education: * * BA/BS in Life Sciences or equivalent. *Experience/Skills: * 1-3 years Demonstrated success in selling experience in capital equipment. * 1-3 years Histology laboratory experience in clinical, research or industrial setting preferred. * Understanding of Histology marketplace or a related discipline.
*Travel: * * Must Possess a valid Driver’s license * Up to 50% travel required within designated territory. Most of the overnight travel will be to attend trades shows and sales meetings.
*Language: * * English
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check.
Leica Biosystems is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Leica Biosystems pays salaries commensurate with market value, and provides exceptional benefits.
To Apply: Leica Biosystems is committed to attracting and retaining the most highly qualified candidates available. We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. As a Leica Biosystems employee you will be consistently challenged to deliver your best.
If you are ready for this challenge, apply on-line and submit your resume for consideration.
Leica Biosystems is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, National Origin, Religion, Sex, Disability, Vet, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity.
Be sure to follow Leica Biosystems on LinkedIn!
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Leica Biosystems
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-MD-Baltimore
Req ID: SEL001041