Aultman Health Foundation TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST in Canton, Ohio
TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
Location Aultman Health Foundation
Department TALENT ACQUISITION
Schedule Part Time / Full Time
Shift Day Shift
Hours 8am - 4:30pm
2 years of experience required
Demonstrated integrity and strong work ethic
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Very strong organizational and communication skills required
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Talent Acquisition Specialist supports the talent acquisition team in a variety of projects including developing, implementing, and evaluating staffing programs and hiring processes that contribute to Aultman Health Foundation's ability to attract, retain, and engage its workforce and drive the organization to a high-performance culture.
· Bachelor's Degree in related field
· Minimum of 2 Years of Human Resources experience
· Exceptional Customer Service
· Understanding of human resources processes, policies and procedures
· Familiarity with HR software including Lawson and applicant tracking systems
· Excellent analytical skills with the ability to perform independent in-depth analysis
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Strong in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Access
· Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to confidently present to large groups
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Ability to think strategically
· High level of maturity to manage confidential information
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
· Prepare or maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, transfers, using human resources management system software
· Prepares, sends exit survey information and logs exit survey data
· Assist with organizing and maintaining orientation and onboarding process including Akron Children's Unit requirements and onboarding survey
Serve as a resource for questions staffing and hiring such as FTE information, transfer and hire processes, etc.
Processes Status Actions within Lawson
Creates and oversee various reports including staffing reports, position controls, and external reporting such as new hire reporting and the Bureau of Labor Statistics Reporting
Assists with applicant tracking system administration including hiring manager setup, master list updates, job description updates and letter creation
Processes integration onboarding and resident onboarding
Greets applicants and manages the daily flow of the Talent Acquisition office
General knowledge and navigation of the Lawson system
· Interprets and explains human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations, as well as working with management to develop and implement policies and procedures
- Maintains current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
· Assists with other projects, performs other HR duties and responsibilities as assigned
· 8:00am – 5:00pm M-F or hours as required by the job. Occasional weekends and off -shifts
· Subject to frequent interruptions and changes in priority of duties throughout the day.
· Sitting/standing/moving about during working hours
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS ADDENDUM
O = Occasionally = 0- 33% of the work shift or 0- 32 repetitions.
F = Frequently = 34-66% of the work shift or 32-200+ repetitions.
C = Constantly = 67-100% of the work shift or 200+ repetitions.
N = Not essential job requirement.
O Lifting (70 pounds)
O Carrying (70 pounds)
O Pushing (70 pounds)
N Climbing with (70 pounds)
O Reaching Up/Reaching Forward
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.