PNC Loan Support Analyst Sr - Specialty in Brecksville, Ohio
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
101627 Loan Support Analyst Sr - Spec
Applies specialty product knowledge to close or administer high complexity or high risk syndicated and/or commercial loan transactions. May have responsibility for fulfilling key fiduciary obligations associated with the Banks Agent role; validating construction due diligence requirements; and/or monitoring construction progress and draw requirements. Directly interacts with high revenue/high profile corporate and/or commercial real estate clients.
Reviews customized commercial, legal, and related due diligence documentation and reporting to ensure adherence to complex deal structures and/or regulatory compliance requirements.
Consults and advises customers, investors, capital markets loan syndications and/or commercial real estate deal teams, as well as external and internal business partners to execute transactions.
Reviews transactions and related documents, including collateral and construction requirements. Verifies work processes to ensure completeness, accuracy, and conformance to credit approvals, legal documents, established service levels and applicable procedures. Determines whether loan disbursements can be made, or if additional documentation or escalations is required
Reviews reports to identify exceptions, monitor quality and ensure compliance. Participates in risk mitigation activities. May serve as a subject matter resource and may provide specialty product training.
PA - Pittsburgh
Loan Support Analyst Sr - Specialty
Line of Business:
Operations – C&IB Commercial Lending
PA373 - Firstside Center Bldg
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
OH - Brecksville, PA - Pittsburgh
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree with < 1 year of professional experience and/or successful completion of a formal development program. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Products and Services - Working Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Consulting - Working Experience
- Knowledge of techniques, roles, and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Working Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Negotiating - Working Experience
- Knowledge of successful negotiation concepts and techniques; ability to negotiate successfully across the organization and with external vendors and clients in a constructive and collaborative manner.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Working Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Relationship Management - Working Experience
- Ability to establish and build healthy working relations and partnerships with clients, vendors, and peers.
Customer Interaction - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize practices, tools, and techniques for communicating with a customer.
Financial Analysis - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material.
Operational Functions - Working Experience
- Knowledge of major functional processes and associated operating requirements; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Loan Support Analyst Sr-Specialty within PNC's Corporate & Institutional Banking organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA or Brecksville, OH.
This position will be part of the Agency Services Team as and Agency Loan Closer