Rose International INC Administrative Assistant in Akron, Ohio
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Position Number: 280158
Location: Akron, OH
Desired Skill Set:
Real Estate, Administrative assistant, MS Word, MS Excel
*C2C IS NOT ALLOWED*
Administrative Assistant II
Location: Akron, OH 44333
Duration: 10 months
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8 am to 5 pm
• Under general supervision, this role provides highest level of clerical and administrative support to a management level(s), department or group of professionals.
• Performs general office duties such as: answering telephone calls, collects, compiles and analyzes information and data; investigates questionable areas and makes administrative decisions; assists in maintenance of department files.
• May handle confidential records/ information.
• Works independently and exercises considerable discretion in performance of duties and responsibilities.
• Uses computer software such as word processing, spreadsheets, graphic programs to produce reports, presentations or other documents.
• Maintain department informational databases.
• Enters data into database or spreadsheet and generates reports.
• Perform other duties as requested or assigned.
• Ability to collect, compile and analyze information and data.
• Strong oral and written communication skills. High level of initiative and ability to use judgment.
• Strong skills operating computerized and standard office equipment.
• Excellent skills using word processing, spreadsheet and graphics software.
• Strong planning and organizing skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point.
• Considered a team player and takes direction from various department personnel.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)